Friday, January 28, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Well, it's been longer than I had hoped it would be since my last post.  I blame real life for getting in the way and making things all busy and hectic and stressful and all that fun stuff.  Of course I have also been distracted by another great article on cheap carrying cases which can be found both here and here.  I even contributed a little bit.  


As you may have noticed, I did a little bit of renovation around here, added a few new toys, and generally cleaned things up a bit.  Again, I have Dave G From Wargaming Tradecraft to thank for more excellent information conveniently timed for consumption by fledgling bloggers like myself.

I have been making lots of progress on my painting and am close to finishing the squad that I am working on so expect an update with the finished product within the next couple days.  Here's a little preview of a fully armed and operational death star Chaos Marine.


It's not the best picture because I was trying to get it done in a hurry but I think it works just fine as a teaser.  This is one of the models with the black wash rather than the Devlan Mud substitute but this is basically what the rest of the squad will look like.  All that's left is varnishing basing and neither will take long to complete.  I'll be back soon with more, so stay tuned.  Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...