Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chaosheade has entered the building because 2010 is so last year


Hey everybody, Chaosheade here checking in and saying happy new year and stuff and junk.
Well, this is my first post on Maximum Heresy so I guess I should introduce myself and let you all know a little bit about what I'm all about. M4XVLT3 and I have been good friends for a long time and you might say I'm the evil twin of the pair of us. Of course, if you did say that you would be wrong because I'm much more handsome than he is. ;-D I have been playing 40k since spring of 2010 and recently dragged M4X back into the hobby and we decided to create this little blog as an outlet for our creative juices and to share our experiences.
I play Chaos Space Marines and have a pretty sizeable Black Legion army that I am (slowly) working on. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby including modeling, painting, and playing. I consider myself better at modeling and playing but I'm sure my painting skills will improve with time and practice. I have one major conversion under my belt and my priority right now is getting my army painted and looking good because I'm tired of playing grey legion. I will also be focusing on how to save money on the hobby because I have a limited budget to work with although my situation has improved since I started, especially since I have gotten past the initial investment of buying most of my hobby supplies and the majority of the minis I need for now. I have plenty of knowledge to share and hopefully I'll be able to help a few people out on my journey.
Chaosheade signing out. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...