Thursday, October 13, 2011

A HOTcontest and a Terrible Two Weeks

Fun fact you didn't know about me: when I'm having a bad day I transform into an emo chick.
source

Hey all, Chaosheade here.  As you may have guessed from the title of this post I have been having a pretty rotten time the last couple weeks due to lots of RL type stuff but let's not bother with that right now, there are more important things to get into first.  I'll go over the good stuff right after the jump.


First up: The Contest!  It's not a Maximum Heresy contest and I would apologize for that but our contest would probably suck compared to this one.  HOTpanda from The Chaos Manifesto is celebrating 100 posts with, you guessed it, a contest.  It's pretty complicated so get ready to take notes.  Here we go.

Step 1: become a follower of The Chaos Manifesto
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!  Especially if you win, but even if you don't you are still following a pretty cool Maximum Heresy Approved blog.  It's extra good because it has extra Heresy.

I know that might be a bit challenging and seem very intimidating but I have confidence that you will be able to handle it.  As an added incentive, the more new followers he gets, the better the prize becomes, so go check out the details in this blog post about the contest and become a follower For Great Heresy!

source

And now for my personal drama that's been dragging me down a bit lately.  I won't go into all the details but the largest contributor has been that dirty 4 letter word that ends in the letter 'k': work.  The icing on the cake is my hard drive failing on me (somewhat ironically) on Monday which is usually my Saturday since I work 7 days a week (more irony?) so I lost all my media, some of which is irreplaceable.  Anyway, this isn't supposed to be a "my life sucks, feel sorry for me" post even though it probably sounds like one.  In fact, I can't even figure out what I'm trying to say... maybe it is one of those posts... nah!  I should be able to recover most of my stuff one way or another, hopefully as cheap inexpensively as possible.

Probably NSFW, but I say screw it! Do it anyway!  Disclaimer: Chaosheade is a crazy mofo and as such it is inadvisable to take his advice on such matters.  Maximum Heresy is not responsible for any consequences that may occur due to playing this video at work (or any other place for that matter.)  Maximum Heresy is not responsible for the viewing of this video while under the influence of not having a sense of humor.  Watch at your own risk.




The good news is that even though I haven't been getting any progress done on any of my projects, I did (through sheer luck and/or boredom) happen to upload pictures from my Zoanthrope conversion tutorial except for the step that I'm on right now so I didn't lose all that and have to start the tutorial from scratch.  I'd really like to get back to work on that soon, it's been on hold long enough and so has the rest of my hobbying.  Once again, blogging saves the day and rescues me from a hobby funk.  Huzzah!  It still surprises me how therapeutic blogging can be at times.  I should have started doing this much sooner.  Well, that's all for today.  I'll be back soon with more gribbly goodness.  Catch you on the flip side.

...I feel like tacos.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...