Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mixing Quick Reference


Hello my beautiful cultists. M4X here to let you know Chaosheade and I are considering Putting a quick mix guide in the main menu section. Basically it would be one place to get the parts breakdown for basic wash mixtures and paint cutting/thinning formulas. What do you guys think? If you have any mixes of your own that you want to share comment them at the bottom of the post. If we use it we will give you the recognition in our mixing section. Let us know if this would be something useful to you.

I have lots of recipes to share for all kinds of applications.  I'll start working on putting them all in one place. 
P.S. I've decided to use green as my added comments color.  Blogger's blues are either too light to be manly enough to use or too dark to read against the black background. -CH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...