Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life happens. Sometimes it happens a lot.


Hey everybody, Chaosheade checking in.  Life has been crazy lately, which has obviously slowed things down on the blogging front.  I mentioned a couple weeks ago that my wife and I were buying a house and I have good news: we are officially homeowners now!  We closed on the house on Friday and have been really busy with paperwork, moving, and all sorts of stuff.  I won't go into the details but I'm sure that anyone who has bought a house knows how it goes, especially since the whole housing bubble and the increased scrutiny on mortgages since then.  I did manage to squeeze in some time to get another article written so expect something new soon and before long I will actually have some free time for hobbying and blogging so things will be back to normal around here.  Well, at least as normal as it gets.  You will hear more from us soon.  Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...