Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

Hey all. It's been a week since my last post and I feel like I've been slacking off so I wanted to post something. Starting up this blog has really opened my eyes to the blogging community. I used to just visit BoLS and occasionally click on an interesting looking article from another blog in their network but now I have a whole list of blogs that I never would have known about before. So here I am procrastinating on my writing and surfing a few other blogs that I recently started following and lo and behold I see that there's a new blog about called Maximum Heresy. Wait, what?!? *Cue double take* hey, somebody noticed us over at Wargaming Tradecraft! This might not seem like a big deal to some people but I got really excited when I saw that. I enjoy reading the Wargaming Tradecraft blog and have found lots of good stuff over there including a very conveniently timed new series entitled So You Want to be a Blogger? I really think N++ has a great blog and I'm not just saying that because he gave us a plug. Thanks a lot for that N++, I really feel like part of the community now. ^_^v

As for 40k thoughts, I have been disappointed in the amount of time it's taking to get my models painted. I really want to give them all the attention and details they deserve but I just don't have as much time as I would like and it seems like it's taking for-freaking-ever. I need to find a good balance between quality and actually getting stuff done. Either that or just slog away and just try to practice and practice until I get faster. I'll have another painting update up soon and I'll go into more detail there.

I have also been toying around with the idea of Tyranids as a second army instead of Orks. They are both appealing to me and seem like they could be fun. The more I think about it, the more I am drawn to the Tyranids... I just hope they love me for me and not just my bio-mass. Oh, I'm sooo funny hahaha.

Well, I think that's enough bad humor for one post. Coming soon: an update on my painting and an article about the hobby supplies I use and how to save money on them. I think M4X might be getting off his butt and finally posting something useful too. Chaosheade signing out. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...